Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally logged in!

I know it's been a while since I've logged in. There really wasn't any drama to blog about....can you believe it? Brooklyne had her 8th birthday on May 24th and couldn't have waited another day! She was super excited to get her new scriptures and a darling tote to carry them in! Happy Birthday Brooklyne!

We spent Memorial Day in downtown SLC. We toured the Conference Center, temple square, and the plaza as a family. It still surprises me how many people say, "All four girls?" Uh, hello, like we didn't know that? No, actually one is a boy, but it's easier to just raise them all as girls. Yes, we have FOUR GIRLS and they couldn't be any cuter or sweeter!:)

One of these days I will get some pics on here and then this blog will be rockin'! Until then my thoughts will have to keep you entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment